There are several ways that you can contact the U.S. Census Bureau for support.
- For general questions: Visit our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) page, or call 301-763-INFO (4636) or 800-923-8282.
- For information on services for people who are deaf or hard of hearing: Call the TTY number at 800-877-8339 to reach the Federal Relay Service.
- Current partners: National partners can email the Census Bureau at firstname.lastname@example.org. State and local organizations can find a partnership representative in their area on our Regional Offices page.
- Prospective partners: Learn how you can join us.
- For media-related inquiries: Email the Public Information Office at email@example.com or call 301-763-3030.